We have negotiated a rate of AUD $145.00 per night for our delegates, or $159.00 including breakfast for one person.
To obtain this rate, go to the website and enter the code UCM where it asks for a promotional code. Then click the “Apply” button.
BOOK NOW – PERCENTAGES OF THE BLOCK OF ROOMS CURRENTLY HELD FOR DELEGATES TO BOOK WILL BE RELEASED OVER THE COMING WEEKS
You may also contact the hotel directly and obtain the Conference rate by mentioning the Conference and the “UCM” booking code.
A description of the various rooms available also appears on this page. If you have queries about the rooms you may contact the hotel directly (1800 468 359 / +61 3 8327 2777) or by going to their website.
Specify that you are a delegate for the Conference.
There are five Disability Access Rooms available at the Jasper. These rooms include either a king or two single beds. They feature a standing shower as well as all standard room amenities. These rooms are located Levels 2,3,6,7 & 8, with ramp access.
There is a “super-stop” tram stop at Therry & Elizabeth Streets, very near the Jasper, which has ramps. The #19, 57, 59 trams (which start on Elizabeth Street at Flinders Street) all travel up Elizabeth Street to this stop. The #30 tram and the City Circle trams also stop a 5-minute walk from the Jasper.
Other nearby accommodation options include:
- ibis Styles Melbourne (“The Victoria Hotel”) 215 Little Collins St, Melbourne. +61 3 9669 0000. Offering a rate for the conference of $120.00 per night for a Heritage Queen Room or Heritage Twin Room (room only) – use the code “EMBR” when booking.They also offer a discounted breakfast rate of $14.00 per person per day. NOTE: There are 7 rooms with disabled access; if you require one, request it directly when you make your booking.
- Grand Chancellor, 131 Lonsdale St, Melbourne. +61 3 9656 4000 / email: email@example.com –The hotel offers The Uniting Church’s corporate rates, as below, to Exclusion & Embrace conference delegates who mention they’re attending a Uniting Church event:
- Executive Queen – $160 including breakfast for 1, additional breakfast $17
- Executive King – $170 including breakfast for 1, additional breakfast $17
- Premier King – $190 Including breakfast for 1 person, additional breakfast $17
- ibis Melbourne, 15-21 Therry Street, Melbourne. +61 3 9666 0000
- Mercure Melbourne, 43 Therry Street, Melbourne. +61 3 9637 6666
- Rydges in Swanston Street, 701 Swanston St, Carlton. +61 3 9347 7811
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, 380 William St, Melbourne. +61 3 9322 8000
- Downtowner on Lygon Street, 66 Lygon St, Melbourne. +61 3 9663 5555
- Novotel on Collins Street, 270 Collins Street, Melbourne. +61 3 9667 5800
- Vibe Hotel Carlton, 441 Royal Parade, Parkville. +61 3 9380 9222
This list will be updated as additional options and information come in.
For additional information, contact:
Exclusion and Embrace Conference Secretariat
Uniting Church Synod of Victoria and Tasmania
130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
t +61 3 9251 5404 | m +61 (0)428 611 218